Can't decide which coffee to get? Looking for a great gift? Our sample sets are a favorite place for new customers to start and a great way to keep a variety of freshly roasted coffee on hand. Each sample set contains one 4 oz. bag of EACH of the coffees listed.
The coffees showcased in the Ethiopian Sample Set are:
- Washed Yirgacheffe -- Classic sweet and floral Yirgacheffe flavor
- Natural Bombe -- Fruity, wild berry notes
- Anaerobic -- Anaerobic processing brings out a subtle red wine quality in this bean
- Dark Shantawene -- Bold and smooth, with chocolate notes
The Kenyan Sample Set features:
- Igegania -- Kikuyu for "miracle" -- is fruity, with notes of vanilla and blueberry, our office favorite!
- Bingwa -- Swahili for "champion" -- is a remarkable, fruity coffee, with notes of tea and baker’s chocolate
- Original Dark Roast -- A bold, sweet, and chocolate-y option for fans of darker roasts. One of our top sellers!
- Kabunyeria -- Produced by Kabunyeria Farmers Cooperative Society, this medium roast is creamy and chocolatey with citrus notes
OR get the best of both worlds with our larger Mixed Sample Set ! Includes three of our Kenyan favorites as well as our Dark and Natural Ethiopians PLUS a new Ethiopian variety as well:
- Kenya Igegania
- Kenya Kabunyeria
- Kenya Original Dark Roast
- Ethiopia Natural
- Ethiopia Dark
- Ethiopia Washed Bombe -- A medium roast Ethiopian with all the wonderful brightness you'd expect from a "washed" coffee.
Choose from whole bean or ground. Specify your favorite brew method in the 'special instructions' area when adding the product to your cart to receive your ideal grind size. (The default is for drip coffee makers.)
These coffee samples are the perfect size to try! Every single one of them is very delicious and has very distinct flavors!
You can find a favorite by trying a sampler. Many types to choose from.
I am enjoying the nuanced flavors of the sample coffees, and feeling glad about supporting small farmers in Kenya
Great coffee and a better story. Love to support the effort.
We have only tried 2 so far but we are very impressed.